Friday, October 12, 2012

Settling Down

I needed to let the dust settle.  After a flurry of activity and company that required nearly daily dusting, I feared my reputation would be ruined.  A chill wind blew all morning and I went around closing windows and wore a jacket all day (no complaints there!).  I'd thought to hang the washing on the line, but it never would have dried so fell back on Plan B, the dryer.  Folding clothes was the most ambitious project of the day.  Other items on the To-Do List got moved way down in priority and I caught up on DVRd series episodes.  In the evening, Camille brought a pizza to munch while we watched the latest debate.  (I wish she had not pointed out the vice-presidential candidate's unfortunate resemblance to Eddie Munster; that sticks in my mind.)

The dust rag and I enjoyed our day of rest.  Tomorrow, as Scarlett said, is another day.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Eddie Munster vs. The Loquacious Cheshire Cat??