Friday, January 4, 2013

Knit One, Purl Two

If, as Shakespeare said, sleep knits up the raveled sleeve of care, I shouldn't have a care in the world and my sweater should be in fine shape.  I've done nothing but sleep for two days, surfacing long enough to put another log on the fire and then sinking down again.  I'm going to be in a world of hurt if I don't get to the feed store today as the goat chow cupboard is bare!  The girls complain if a meal is late; can't imagine their response if the dish were skimpy.

Having passed the winter solstice, the days are getting a wee bit longer.  Sunrise is a little earlier, and sunset later.  I'm not so fond of heat, but I'm definitely a sunshine kind of gal.

Having slept for days, there's not much in the way of blog fodder.  Blowing my nose like Gabriel on Judgment Day, I shall look for more interesting material today.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

From one self-proclaimed Sunshine Gal to another...Godspeed and I hope ya get your goat chow!