Thursday, September 9, 2021

Nothing Ventured

In my last post, I mentioned that I was going to venture out and make a little trip down to Mt. Aukum for a few things.  Yeah, well, that never happened.  I have good days and bad days, and as soon as I left the computer I knew it wasn't going to be a good one.  I went nowhere.

Howsoever, all was not lost.  I got a note from Florence saying they were going shopping and asking if I needed anything.  Hmmm, yes, please.  My friends came yesterday with the required items plus some real treats.  A Heath candy bar has me salivating like Michael with a Milk Bone.  As much as anything, I enjoy visiting with Florence and Dan.

It was a good day.

Stay safe.  Be well.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

I'm so happy that they were able to do this for you!!