Tuesday, April 3, 2012

If I'm Lyin'...

A rumor has been bandied about that I might exaggerate when talking about the girls.  I offer this as proof positive that I speak the truth, the "hole" truth, in the case of the rapidly disappearing barn door.  An unidentified miscreant was at work on a peek hole higher up, caught by the security camera in the milking room.

There are two sides to every story.  On advice of legal counsel, Cindy declined to speak for publication, but she insisted I show this picture depicting her innocence.  She has no priors for vandalism, but she is accused of guilt by association and being an accessory to the crime, acting as a lookout.  Esther, believed to be the ringleader of the gang, was not available for comment.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

You have OUTDONE yourself in today's blog, and I love starting my day with a belly laugh! At least it appears to have been some good sunshine in the picture, so I expect to read tomorrow that a trip to town has brought forth some un-chewed plywood, and that the OSB evidence will be removed from the hinges and taken to Judge Judy (or topped with the new layer of as-yet-un-tasted snack product!)