Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Overnight Sensation

This is a favorite corner of the now-defunct garden that Michael likes to visit of a morning.  I swear there was not one blossom on the wildly overgrown wisteria the day before, and yesterday it was covered.  We don't hang around there now.  Michael hears one buzzing bee and yells, "I'm outta here!"  It's like he's channeling Steve, who was also stinging-insect phobic.

A lot of my day was taken up with the closing arguments for the Derek Chauvin trial.

Too nice a day to stay inside.  While hot (already!) down in the valley, it was one of those perfect warm spring days up here.  I got to talk with my Kid in Hawaii and Clay.  Okay, fine, I essentially called them...gimme a break.  I miss 'em.

Stay safe.  Be well.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

No "break" needed. You da mom...you get to call...period! :-)