Friday, October 1, 2021

The Great Outdoors

While it may hold great allure, Ralph found out yesterday that the outdoors is not all it's cracked up to be.  I can only assume that he snuck out while Michael and I were going out for one of Michael's potty breaks.  All I know for sure is that I was on a phone call when I saw a panic-stricken cat running frantically back and forth in front of the screen door on the outside.  Leaving my caller waiting, I opened the door for a cat who bolted inside, headed for the safety of the bedroom, and wasn't seen again for the rest of the day.  I double checked for any other ways of egress, and found none.

I am ever so grateful that I was in the right place at the right time to see my little red-headed miscreant, because up here there really are lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Ralph spent the rest of the day repenting.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: