Saturday, October 30, 2021

Gadabout

Town twice in two days...I'm absolutely giddy (and exhausted).  Both visits were for medical examinations, first me, then Michael.  Through a staff faux pas, my visit took over two hours.  Aaargh.  Then I miscommunicated time frames to Florence and Dan and they were here to pick us up for Michael's visit to the vet two hours early.  That turned out okay because we went out to lunch.  That's twice in a year for me!  Due to Michael's calm demeanor, he's allowed to go into restaurants.  Aside from the fact that he is a Certified Support dog, he goes under the table and is never seen.  His examination went well, and he got a much-needed pedicure, to boot.

The drive to town is absolutely gorgeous this time of year.  Trees along the way are turning color, reds and golden yellows sprinkled among the green pines.  If you have to go, it certainly makes the trip more enjoyable (as does the company I keep).

Hopefully, all this gadding about is over for awhile.  I'm more than ready to retreat into my hermitage.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: