Tuesday, August 30, 2016

One Of Those

Not too much to say about the farm yesterday, as it was a go-to-town day.  Actually, a go-see-the-doctor day, aarrgh.  It wasn't all bad, though.  I, who take maybe four aspirin a year for pain, will be on daily meds now but found out my co-pay is $3 a month.  Woohoo!  While at Wally World, decided to check out a smaller size jeans and, guess what, they were on clearance and the sale price was...$3!  Best of all, they fit.  I haven't worn this size since, what, junior high?  Like peanut butter, I've always been chunky style.  Stopped at the vet's office to pick up Bessie Anne's heartworm medicine and wished I had a co-pay for that.  But they gave me a rebate coupon, so that was good news.

It was just one of those days, but a lovely, lovely sunset to top it off.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

$3 for jeans.....no way! You really hit the jackpot with those and your meds! And the sunset was gorgeous!!