Monday, July 20, 2015

Countdown

One more day until D-Day.  If I had accomplished everything I'd envisioned, I could be watching the soaps and eating bonbons today in a sparkling, dust-free house.  True to form, I've procrastinated to the last minute and now I'm out of minutes.  Every morning I think, "I'll do this, and then I'll do that, followed by the other thing."  My imagination is very productive to the point I'm completely overwhelmed and exhausted before I begin.  Enough of this shillyshallying.  Today is the day!

There is a website for locals from this area.  I wasn't the only one who posted a photo of last evening's sunset there.  Every view was slightly different but all were gorgeous.  The girls wondered why it was taking me so long to get them tucked into the barn.  I was looking at the sky, but try explaining that to a goat.

Time to rev up my engine and get my butt in gear.  We're on the countdown now and the flag is ready to drop (NASCAR fans will relate).  Ready, steady, GO!

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

Oh well, there aren't many daytime soaps left, so you might as well dust...the bon bons will wait for you in the freezer! I know you will make hay when the sun shines!