Saturday, September 26, 2015

Redemption

Cracked corn stolen from the chickens bought me a partial pardon yesterday.  The mice were hoping for something a little better, but at least stopped giving me The Look.  Three of the goats ate the new feed okay.  Esther was going to balk again but I threw in a handful of corn and she ate some of the feed while picking through her bowl for the kernel bits.  Cindy wouldn't even come in the room.  Given what I had to clean up in her stall, what she had eaten the day before certainly hadn't agreed with her.  It's a sure bet Bess and I went to the feed store again.  I need full redemption.


1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

Wow, I wonder if the not-so-tolerated-chow was from China. We hear such horror stories about the dog food that they produce. Hope you have your problem solved now.