Sunday, March 7, 2021

Almost

I've been so busy watching where my feet are going lately (don't need another splat and crawl) that I almost missed the almond tree in flower and the clumps of daffodils that have sprung up.  The daffies are not where I planted them, but have migrated down the hill.  I actually like them better where nature has put them.  The amaryllis, which I did scatter about, are in their green phase now. the blooms will come later, something to look forward to.

I've almost got the iPhone totally working.  There's still a problem with sending and receiving email, but I'm on the trail of a fix.  If all else fails, I'll take it in to the store.  Oh well.  Did I mention that I love the new charging system?  Instead of having to plug into a cord, this doozy has a charger that looks like a lily pad...just set the phone on it and it does its thing.  Who knew?

We made a quick run over to Gray's Corner yesterday.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but really am that so many are still not wearing masks.  It seems such an easy thing to do to save health and lives.  I was wearing one of my favorites Deb made that has little paw prints all over.  I think it's Michael's, too.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: