Saturday, March 6, 2021

Smarter Than Me

I'm not totally up on new terminology, but I think my new phone is a "Smart Phone."  Whatever it's called, it most definitely is smart.  Rain was predicted for last night.  As a matter of course, I checked the weather app before going to bed and...believe it or not...the phone said that a drizzle would start in 12 minutes (minutes!) and rain would follow in fifteen.  Oh, sure, like the phone is going to know these things, stuff the weatherman is iffy about.  Well, I heard the first pitter-patter before I got the lights turned off and made my way down the hall, and it was raining for real by the time I got in bed.  Wow!  To say I was impressed is an understatement.  It's almost scary, kind of like Michael when he stares in my eyes and I know he knows what I'm thinking.

The rain stopped, the sun is out, and it's going to be a beautiful day.  My phone told me so.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: