Monday, March 29, 2021

Unexpected

I had the nicest surprise yesterday when Glenn, one of my brothers-in-law, and his wife and my friend, Jerri, called and said they were coming up.  It's been ages since I've seen them and they've been missed.  The weather was nice while we sat on the porch...still no in-house visiting here yet.  Michael was as pleased as I to have company and shared his attentions between the two guests...until a bee came by and then it was "Open the door, I want to go in!" time.  He's still phobic about bees and wasps, anything with a stinger.  It really was grand to see family again.

Without my noticing, the yards are now covered with Baby Blue Eyes flowers, a sure sign of spring.  The days are just pleasantly warm and Michael is right to choose to sit outside.

I knew the medication was working, as per yesterday's post, but I didn't expect to lose over ten pounds of fluid in two days!  It's not exactly a diet, but it is effective, and there's more to go.

Stay safe.  Be well.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

So glad about your visitors, and congrats on the meds working. Hope you have glorious spring days!!