Saturday, March 20, 2021

I'll Take It

After the sad story of the day before, I needed something uplifting...and I got it.  The sorta-nice man at AT&T wasn't exactly forthcoming with whatever magic he thought to work on my iPhone, his fingers swiping and tapping, but not saying much.  In the end, all he really said was, "It doesn't recognize your password," but didn't offer much in the way of a solution.  I didn't get this far by being unobservant, so when I got home I changed the password on the computer and synced it with the phone.  Ta Da!  Let there be email!  LOL, there were 34! waiting to be set free.  A small success, but I'll take it.

Down to freezing this morning, but Phone predicts no rain.  That will be a nice change after the last few days.  Phone is pretty amazing,  Its weather source not only gives an overall picture, it tells minute by minute when drizzle, rain, or snow are due...and it's accurate!  I know I get dragged into the next century, but, boy, when I arrive, I'm thrilled.

BTW, still no aftereffects from the Covid-19 shot.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: