Monday, June 21, 2021

Lost It

I don't know what happened.  The morning started out as usual, and then I fell asleep.  I fell asleep for eight straight hours!  It was as if I'd been zapped by ray guns.  Not only that, but when I woke up, I went to bed and slept another five hours.  Talk about a lost day.

While still awake in the morning, I got a wonderful surprise call from a high school chum.  We've maintained our friendship for sixty-four years!  She and her sister are on a road trip across America and are in Reno now.  The best part is that Joan is going to drive over and we're going to meet in P'ville next week.  I can't wait!

I'm hoping today is not a repeat of yesterday.

Stay safe.  Be well.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

Wow, 8 hours in the daytime? That's a Rip Van Winkle nap for sure. Sounds like a fun time awaits in P'ville. Have fun!