Thursday, June 17, 2021

Summer Deja Vu

It seems to me I've been here before.  No, wait...I have been here before!  Summer hit like a ton of bricks yesterday.  It was back to open doors and windows, ceiling fan and ice water.  Lots of ice water.  Fingers crossed that PG&E doesn't decide to cut our power (we all know that's coming sometime).

Other than the fact that Truck has A/C, we made a rather disappointing trip to town, only to find out that the dreaded, evil squirrels had been at the engine again and the nice man wouldn't even attempt a smog check, knowing Truck wouldn't pass.  I can't get an appointment to have the damage repaired for another week.  At least I can drive...so far.

Heat like yesterday puts the kibosh on any weak plans to get anything done, so I spent the day with prerecorded episodes of Julia Child.  I love Julia Child.

Looks like today is going to be more of the same.  Oh goody.  These are the days I dream of thermostats.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: