Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Two In A Row

On Monday, I did something I rarely do.  The weather was right, overcast and cool, and I took Michael out to lunch.  It's always nicer to eat with a friend.   I knew Bones Roadhouse had an outdoor patio where Michael would be accepted, so off we went.  Our timing was perfect.  It was early in the lunch hour so we had the patio to ourselves.  I hadn't been to Bones in years, but their juicy, messy, loaded hamburger was as good as I remembered.  Michael enjoyed his plain meat patty, medium rare, too.  We sat in companionable silence and just enjoyed the outing.  (That's something I rarely do, too.)

Yesterday was Vampire Hall day...again.  They always draw a sample first to send to the lab, looking for I don't know what.  The results came back quickly for a change and guess what!  Whatever they said meant I didn't have to go for the pint-a-day routine.  I'd call that good news.  Even better, when I got home there was a call telling me that the oncologist said I didn't need any more such therapy and I don't have to go back.  Wahoo!

Two good days in a row...hey, I'll take ti!

Stay safe.  Be well.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Great news…..very good to hear

Now a few hot days to remind us it’s summer.

Kathryn Williams said...

YAY to all! What a nice outing...both I guess!!!

Unknown said...

Perfect news, except for truck. I'm sure Michael enjoyed the outing as much as you.