Friday, July 26, 2013

No Hope

There is no light at the end of my tunnel.  While successfully avoiding washing the last windows, slipcovers I'd ordered arrived yesterday.  Heat notwithstanding, I was anxious to see how they'd look on two recliners and a loveseat and once again I was pulled into the vortex.  Moving furniture to fit the covers meant vacuuming underneath.  Couldn't just sweep patches, so did that job too.  That highlighted the dust.  Okay, fine.  As an impetus to getting those windows finished and the curtains back up, I invited Camille to dinner tonight.  Nothing like company coming to spur me on.  There must be an end to this madness.  Soon.

Note to self:  Do not put the laundry basket down on an anthill while taking clothes off the line and then carry it back on my hip.  Ants do not like to be transported and relocated.  Man, those little boogers can bite!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Oh MAN, you can't catch a break (ants) but I certainly hope that the slipcovers worked, and that by tonight your realm will be back in order once again!