Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's Belgium

You realize you're hard up for blog fodder when you take a picture of your feet in new shoes.  I actually did that, but some semblance of sanity returned before posting it.  What is it with shoemakers these days?  When I was a kid, I either outgrew the shoes or scuffed the toes badly.  Now, the soles come unglued and flap like clown shoes, and then I come unglued.  Going to town for a new pair wasn't a hardship in the heat yesterday; the truck has AC.  I ended up back in Women's shoes, FYI.

Worked on trimming up Bessie's coat a bit more before putting her in her wading pool for a quick dip.  Keeping animals, fowl, and plants watered is a full-time job when it's 100 in the shade.

It must be Belgium, because it's Tuesday.  Bess and I made the trash run down to the big road before sunup this morning.  And that's the big news of the day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You knew the US was playing Belgium today. Right? #fifa

Kathryn said...

Oh Linda - you win the prize. It WAS Tuesday...and it WAS Belgium!

Unknown said...

I remember the movie too!