Thursday, November 23, 2017

Hurry, Hurry

Since I'm running so late with everything that needs to be done today, I might as well start at the end so I'm ahead on at least one thing.  Sunset last night was lovely.  All I needed to do was put the bowl into the barrel and the little mice climbed right in.  Boy, they learned fast.

Ralph is being mean to Celeste.  She brought the one baby remaining in the bedroom out to join the others, and she'd no more than put it down when Ralph pounced on it and threw it downstairs.  This offended her no end.  She went down and got it (in this case it was a toy mouse), put it safely next to the others, and then turned and boxed Ralph's ears.  I imagine Deb can relate to the trials and tribulations of having a younger brother.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  I need to get the turkey in the oven.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

Hope it was a glorious day of fun, food, family, and fun! Funny about Celeste!