Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Coming Attractions

Looks like the grape harvest is going to be a bumper crop this year.  We'll see if I get to enjoy any before the birds and squirrels get them all as they have in years past.  These are seedless Red Globes.  There is another vine on the other corner of the now-delapidated garden fence that is a Thompson seedless.  My two vines seem kind of dinky when I'm surrounded by acres of vineyards.  To each her own.

Yesterday's visit to Vampire Hall (there are those bats again) went well, trip to town notwithstanding.  I did ask about bringing Michael with me and got an iffy answer.  On reflection, I've decided that's not such a good idea.  I hate to leave him home, and have realized he is not just a support dog, he's my support dog and I didn't even realize I needed one.  These are outings he wouldn't enjoy, but I do miss my constant companion.  He makes leaving the house so much easier when we go together.

Stay safe.  Be well..

No comments: