Monday, May 3, 2021

Sitting Up

Once upon a time, long, long ago I once worked with a doctor whose byline, when asked, "How are you?" would always answer, "Sitting up, taking nourishment, thanks," this while he raced up and down the hospital halls.  Michael wasn't running any races yesterday, but he is definitely feeling better.  We went for our walks and he ate and drank, so I think we're over that hump.

With one day being much like (okay, exactly like) the last, it's hard for me to keep track of what day of the week it is.  I've got to sharpen my skills as I've been put in charge of Trash Day for awhile.  The unknown neighbor (Camille knows him) who has kindly taken on this chore for us will be out of commission for a few weeks.  I scarcely know which end is up, but I'll do my best to get the bins across the road on time.

The glazier is coming this morning (I checked the calendar) to replace windows and screens.  I think he'll probably be working from the outside, but I'd better scrape off the dust just in case.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: