Sunday, February 24, 2019

Questions

Why is it when you know darned well that you've finished your cup of coffee that you still pick up the cup one more time to see if there isn't just one more sip?  I do that every morning.

Where does Missy go when she's not here?  Wherever she hangs out, I know they're not feeding her because her bowl is always emptied, whether I see her or not.  She met me on the path yesterday and led me back to her room, showing me where to put her food and asking for a quick rub-up.  Her loud purr is all the thanks I need.

How is it that the sound of a loved one's voice can warm you more than Stove ever could?  Let's just say that I was particularly warm yesterday.

What is it with an animal's sense of timing?  Both cats will get on my lap just before Bessie wants back in from an outing and I have to get up to let her back in.  Boy, the looks I get when they're displaced.

When it's winter, why do we long for sunshine, knowing full well that when summer comes we'll wish for a rainy day?

My coffee cup is empty.  I know because I just checked...again.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

LOL...cute blog...and I have NO idea what the answers are!!