Tuesday, October 20, 2020

One-Day Wonder

It may not, probably won't, last, but yesterday was a true success story.  Instead of taking on a major project, I decided to take on some of the little piddly chores that have been building up.  Each deed accomplished led to another, and another.  Not until the end of day did I realize I hadn't even taken the anticipated nap!  I may have found the key to success.  Or not.

That posole I made the other day was good.  It was good on the first day...and the second.  It was even good yesterday, but I will admit I'm sort of glad that was the last of it.  Two helpings a day did it for me.  It's true that you can get too much of a good thing.

The before-dawn owl is out there doing his thing.  He's an inspiration to get up and get moving.  It will be interesting to see if yesterday's motivation carries over.

Stay safe.  Be well.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

Good luck with more productivity. I seem to have high expectations for my productivity and low delivery :-)