Thursday, February 18, 2021

Progress...slowly

The new phone and I aren't 'besties' yet, but we are at least becoming friends.  I still find double-tapping a challenge.  Remember, I come from the era of phones with dials, so I think I'm doing pretty good.

Even though the breeze was chill, the sun was out and Michael headed straight for the deck around noontime.  I'm his willing follower.  He picks his favorite spot by my chair, lies down, and we wallow in the warmth (I never did light a fire).  When he's had enough time in the oven, he gets up and we head back into the house.  I don't know what Michael's thinking as he semidozes, but I enjoy hearing the birds and watching the clouds.  It's a nice break in the day.

Not particularly looking forward to today...at least five stops in town, including getting the Covid vaccination, but some things are unavoidable.  Sigh.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: