Thursday, September 24, 2020

Slow Progress

The Benadryl is helping...slowly.  Most of the heat and some of the redness and swelling are gone from my arm.  I'm getting my wrinkles back!  At least I don't look like the bride of Frankenstein, made up out of extra parts, now.

I've cut way back on watching the news.  That has caused some anxiety, but I'm coping.

One game of sudoku (okay, two) a day.  I'm failing miserably at cutting out solitaire, but nobody said this would be easy.

I've found a channel that plays old reruns of "Bluebloods."  That is, for me, a feel-good show.  It's a good way to stay away from the news.  Trying to cope with everything that is happening out in the world was getting to me.  As much as I can't understand the what and why of it all, even more I can't understand those who post such division on FB.  This truly is a time when we should all be pulling together.  We should be able to disagree without such rancor.  So says the sage on the hill.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: