Sunday, November 29, 2020

Drat!

As much as I hate to and as much as it goes against my grain, I'm going to have to ask for help from the computer nerds (and I mean that in a good way).  On our afternoon walk yesterday, the sun was hitting the hill across the road in a spectacular way, highlighting the golds and shades of green, and I really wanted to share that view.  I got a great shot and sent it to the computer, and that's where everything came to a screeching halt.  Ever since the last "update," I simply cannot figure out how to share a photo to the blog.  It either gets deleted or sent off to some never-neverland, never to be seen again.  It's maddening!  You'll have to take my word, it was a picture worth sharing.  This place isn't called Farview for nothing; there are daily photo-ops and I've taken literally hundreds and hundreds of shots.  I'd like to share pictures of Michael now that he's grown back his beautiful thick coat after his self-created summer butch-haircut.  Yeah, good luck with that.  Drat!

Remember once upon a time when I said I wasn't going to share a meal with Michael?  He knows me better than I know myself, and has me well trained.  Whenever I bring in a plate or bowl for a meal or snack, Michael appears from nowhere, sometimes from a deep sleep.  "What are we having today?" (emphasis on we).  "Why, yes, I do like Cheerios, and that yam is pretty tasty, too.  I'll have another bite, please."  Michael is nothing if not well mannered.  The one reject is carrots, neither cooked nor raw.  He's very polite and doesn't refuse the offer, but I find the pieces later tucked under his blanket.  Everyone to his own taste.

We are having a spell of absolutely perfect fall weather.  Remind me of this when we're in the depths of winter.

Guess what I'm hearing right now...a flock of geese just flew over, headed south for the season.  What a terrific sight.  I'd take a picture, but no.  Drat.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: