Thursday, November 12, 2020

Supervisors

The cats are in charge.  They make sure I get my morning workout...every single day!  As I've said, by some cat magic Ralph and Celeste become 50-lb, immovable objects when they come to bed.  I sleep on my right side and both felines curl up in the curve behind my knees.  Michael is over on his pillow.  None of us moves during the night, that's the agreement, the pact, and it works.  The thing is, I wake up before any of the others.  Just turning over is hard enough because those two furry boulders will not move!  The contortions I have to go through to get my legs out from the covers would make a saint cuss.  Yelling doesn't help...I've tried that.  No, I struggle my way out with my knees to my chin, and end up laughing.  My supervisors make sure I get my exercise and start every day with a smile.  Once I'm up and at the computer, their work is done and they both go out to the kitchen for breakfast.  Aaargh!

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: