Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Playing Hooky

I took another day off as a lady of leisure (I could get used to this).  It was a good thing because I needed to stay by the phone.  I thank everyone for their birthday-wish calls, texts, and emails.  I was made to feel very special, morning to night.

By her ears, you can tell that Sheila wasn't too sure about this up close and personal visit by Missy, but it didn't stop her from eating her breakfast.  I doubt that cat and goats will ever be BFF, but they've sure come a long way from the beginning when just the sight of the cat would send the girls into a stampede.

Only three mice in the barrel yesterday.  I guess that's some sort of progress

Since I played hooky yesterday, there's not a lot to write about, but it was a better-than-good day.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

Glad you were inundated with birthday wishes :-)