Saturday, June 16, 2018

It Happens

I have been sitting in front of the computer, staring at a blank "page" for half an hour and trying to come up with something, anything, that might be of interest without success.  Yesterday was one of those all-around blah days.  The house pets spent nearly all their time sleeping.  I took a nap.  Even the turkeys out in the yard were hunkered down asleep.  Well, yippee skippy, that's certainly worth putting on the page.  It wasn't because we were suffering from the heat.  A strong, cooling delta breeze blew in in the afternoon and kept the temperature comfortable, so I can't even complain loudly about the weather.  (I'm good at that.)

I guess I'll take Thumper's mama's advice.  "If you can't say something nice (i.e., interesting), don't say nothing at all."

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

Yep...it happens :-) Glad that you didn't have anything bad that made the blog longer!!