Friday, June 12, 2020

Cereal, Anyone?

As time goes on, I've begun to feel like a sound effects person for Rice Krispies:  muscles snap and joints crackle and pop.  At least everything still works, albeit slowly.  If I was in that race between the tortoise and the hare, the tortoise would beat me, too.  Ah well, isn't it a good thing that there is little here that needs to be done in a rush?

Not much of anything got done yesterday.  It was back to the spray bottle and fan and sitting very, very still for me in the heat.  Even this early, I can tell that today is going to be much cooler, thank goodness.  These days of respite make the others bearable.

The cats are telling me in no uncertain terms that their cereal bowl is, gasp!, empty.  My masters call.  I must obey.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: