Friday, August 23, 2019

All Clear

The doctor's visit went well, so well that my next visit is six months out instead of three.  She, as does everyone, fell in love with Michael.  He certainly takes all this adulation in stride, maintaining his dignity at all times.

On to the next couple of stops.  I don't know that much about boy dog anatomy, but can only imagine that the bladder is the largest organ in their body.  It's absolutely amazing how much it can hold, and also how much control the dog has.  Michael leaves his mark here, there, and everywhere, but sparingly.  How does he do that?!

I finally got some good news on the insurance front from Beau's broker.  I need to discuss details with him today, but the quote is about half of what I'd been given before.  Whew!

It's just first light now and an owl is hooting constantly.  Is he up early or staying out too late, I wonder.  I'd rather hear an owl than the other night bird that has such an irritating screech in the dark.

Having been given good news on important issues, I'd say it was a very good day.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

Oh yes, very good day indeed. Yay on the medical front, and congrats on the insurance front!