Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Status Quo

What do you say when nothing has changed?  Michael and I took our morning walk, I fed the outside animals, it was hot, we all napped off and on.  Boring, and certainly nothing to write home about.  Did I mention it was hot?  The dog and I got a brief respite with the A/C in the truck when we took the trash down to the big road toward evening.  It was worth the inconvenience.

It was when Michael and I did our last walk of the day that I noticed something different...there were clouds in the sky.  There haven't been clouds since I can't remember when.  Unfortunately this is not necessarily a good thing.  The weather man is predicting possible showers over the Sierras today, accompanied by "dry" lightning strikes.  That could be very bad, even with a slight cool down.

I guess I'd rather settle for the status quo.

No comments: