Monday, September 16, 2019

Waiting

I'm sitting here without a thought in my head, just waiting for the coffee to kick in.  Some days are like that, dontcha know.

Yesterday was a do-nothing day.  NASCAR was, for me, a dud race because Bowyer started first and ended up twenty-first.  I swear there are times for that man that if it weren't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all.

It seems I'm on an unplanned country music roll.  After the program of the night before, last evening I watched a tribute to Willie Nelson, one of my favorites.  Back in the day, I went to see Willie whenever he was in the area, from Lake Tahoe down to San Jose, and a number of times in Sacramento.  That was followed by the Ken Burns documentary, "Country Music."  That was a two-hour special.  You just can't overdose on country.

After days back up in the 90s, we're waiting for the promised drop down into the 60s today.  It's definitely overcast this morning.  Wahoo!

No comments: