Friday, July 10, 2020

Persnickety

"Okay, kids!"  That's the signal every morning for the cats to head to the kitchen and for Michael to go to the front door.  It's time for cat treats and dog walks!  I've been buying the same brand of snacks for the felines in different flavors for a long time now, but we've hit a snag.  It used to be a contest between Ralph and Celeste to see who could snarf down their treats first in hopes of sneaking a few of their sibling's.  Lately they've become very picky, turning up their noses at the salmon flavor and rejecting the seafood altogether.  They're even iffy about the chicken.  Because I don't go to town any more often than I have to, I buy the large size containers.  Now I'm stuck with at least three full boxes.  The cats are going to have to get over themselves or go without.  Besides, Michael is waiting at the door to go walkies.

I'm off to Cameron Park today.  Aarrgh.  One more doctor visit next week and I should be done for awhile, thank goodness.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: