Friday, July 27, 2018

Up And Running

Four a.m., eighty degrees.  Just thought I'd throw that in.

After barn chores yesterday, I was ready to tackle the vacuum cleaner again.  It's amazing what a difference bright light, glasses, and the instruction manual make.  I'd made the assumption that there wouldn't be much of a change between models and, boy, was I ever familiar with taking the old one apart and putting it back together.  I was wrong.  The triangular "this" that had me confused has nothing to do with air intake and the hose attaches in a completely different place.  The new cleaner is much lighter than the old one and it took off like a racehorse out of the gate.  The old one was like pushing a tank around, slow work.  Even so, after cleaning a token patch and making sure the thing was running right, I called it quits.  Just too darned hot.

I know what I'll be doing today...early.

No comments: