Thursday, March 14, 2019

Writer's Block

Hey, it happens.  One can sit and look at a blank page or, in this case, screen and find your mind is just that empty.  I didn't feel well yesterday, not sick, just not well, so it was a pretty dud day.  I didn't even bring in firewood to feed Stove after barn chores.  I piled on a lapful of warm cats and watched TV.  Bessie Anne bought into the program and slept nearly all day, only getting up a couple of times to go outside.  Not much inspiration to write about.

Whatever brought on the malaise seems to be gone this morning.  That's a good thing because, regardless, I have to go to town today.  For one thing, I want to buy a corned beef and the other fixings for St. Patrick's Day dinner.  It's tradition!

I'll try to do better tomorrow.

No comments: