Thursday, February 20, 2020

Knock, Knock

Plonk.  Thump.  Crash.  Ralph is at it again.  He's very adept at pushing things off shelves and tables or simply knocking stuff over.  He was doing it right in front of me in the kitchen this morning while I was waiting on the coffeemaker to do its thing.  Today it was a fork on the counter.  Leave a pencil on the table and you'll find it on the floor.  Rolly things are best, but it really doesn't matter.  A piece of paper will do.  Either Celeste doesn't have the same urges or she is good at pointing a paw at Ralph as the culprit.  The consensus seems to be that cats do it just for the fun of it.  When I say I'm picking up after Ralph, that's exactly what I'm doing.  One of us is having a good time.

There is a current meme that says, "If the earth were flat, cats would have pushed everything off by now."  Too true, and his name is Ralph.

No comments: