Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Pretty In Pink

(Pretty In Pink, 1986, Molly Ringwald, Annie Potts, Jon Cryer.)

Not all sunsets light the sky on fire, some are beautiful painted in pastels.  I never tire of the sight.

Michael got his trip to the Cookie Store yesterday and made out like a bandit.  There was a line at the register and I gave him one of the little treats I keep in my pocket while we waited.  Michael's effect on people, men and women, never ceases to amaze me.  A lady next to me lavished him with praise.  Chris, behind the counter, reminded me to get one of the freebie biscuits for Michael (like I'd forget).  Two gentlemen behind me began talking about Michael's decorous manners, and one asked if he could also give him a treat.  Let's face it, Michael is a charmer.

He's getting a two-fer because we're going to town today.  (Oh goody.)  At least the truck has a heater.