Friday, February 7, 2020

Sleep Tight

"Good night, sleep tight.  Don't let the bedbugs bite.  Wake up bright with the morning light to do what's right.  Good night."  I heard that almost every bedtime as a child just before my mother turned out the light.

Going to town took more out of me than I thought.  I fell asleep in the chair in the late afternoon and didn't wake up until five this morning.  Talk about sleep tight!

Kathy V. messaged me yesterday.  She'd looked up that ratcheting sound the crows make on a website called Quora.  It's called a rattle call and told me it's used when a crow is interested in something or someone but is uneasy about approaching it.  Ask, and you get the answer!

It sure saves time when you wake up fully dressed.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

Man, you have me beat. I think I've only fallen asleep on the recliner couch for about 2 hours and as much as I would love to re-close my eyes, I stagger to bed...and do change into night clothes...hahahha...but you are right - you were ahead of the game by being fully dressed. I wonder if Celeste and Ralph and Michael wondered what was going on?? LOL