Friday, March 13, 2020

Okay

What a way to start the day!  Up at 5 (new time), turn on the computer.  Computer wanted to do "update."  Okay.  "This will take a while."  Okay.  Try two-plus hours!!  Okay.  Turn on the seldom-used TV in the bedroom.  The picture was smooshed.  Okay.  Push some buttons and lose the picture altogether.  Can't get it back.  Okay.  Try to change the bag on the upright Hoover vacuum that Deb and Craig had given me because the Dyson quit running.  Can't do it.  Okay.  Computer finally came back to me.  The "screen" is so big now I can't see all of it in one shot.  This is NOT the way to start the day!!  Okay??

I had a couple of topics to write about, most of which have gone out of my mind (shallow, at best), one of which was/is "selfie."  "What's in a name?" (Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet)  Now I can call my desire not to leave home as "self-confinement."  What a sad state of affairs it is when the entire country is in isolation.  Call me a selfie, okay?

Lest I go on a rant, I'm gonna shut up now, okay?

No comments: