Friday, April 19, 2019

The New Now

I don't know how, but we continue on.  After that brief spurt, we were back to our new normal yesterday.  No food, no water, no moving.  Another night in the chair.  Like it or not, and I don't, I've got to get going on with life and quit staring at Bessie Anne.  It's not doing either of us any good.

The Kids are coming up for our Easter tomorrow and I've not done one single thing to get ready.  Deb and Craig are doing most of the shopping, but I realized yesterday that there were a few things I needed to pick up.  On my way out to the store, I saw patches of Baby Blue Eyes in the yard.  I have no idea how long they've been there.  It seems I've been in a time warp or down the rabbit hole.  I wasn't gone long, but nothing had changed when I got back.  It's the new now.

No comments: