Friday, May 29, 2020

Strike Three Again

What's next, a horde of locusts?  I got Truck to the shop yesterday morning without anything blowing up or just plain quitting.  That was a good thing.  As one does, I envisioned the worst.  I took that flashing Service Engine Soon light seriously.  I got a lift home to wait for the bad news.  It came in the afternoon.  For the THIRD TIME rats had been chewing on the spark plug wires.  Aarrgh!  Double, no, triple aarrgh!  At least this time they didn't go all the way through.  They suggested I not park in the same spot all the time to (and I'm laughing here) try to confuse them.  I mentioned I had bought some strong-smelling soap bars.  "Yeah, you could try that, too."  That little cat had better earn her keep.  One measly offering isn't going to cut it.

Stay safe.  Be well.

No comments: