Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Tale Of A Tail

Remember when Michael first came to Farview?  He had been to the groomer, whom I think of as Edward Scissorhands, and he/she had left a full head of hair, a long, lush tail, and not much in between.
This is Michael now.  He behaved beautifully during his pedicure yesterday and I'm sure he feels much better.  His coat has grown back and it's as soft as a cloud.  I was picking oak fronds out of his tail when the groomer asked, "Would you like me to trim his tail?"  "Well, hmmm, okay."  This is the end (pun intended) result.  The boy can't win.  Now his tail doesn't match the rest of him.  He will be easier to care for, regardless.  That long tail picked up everything and his nickname was Swiffer.  If he could only dust.

I got a surprise phone call from my BIL Stan yesterday, and an even bigger surprise when he said he's coming up this morning.  I see blue in the sky this morning and I'm hoping for a sunny day so we can sit out on the deck, warmer than the porch.  This CVD has put a crimp in my hospitality.  I'd better get moving or I'll get caught in my jammies again.

Stay safe.  Be well.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

I'd vote for a trimmed tail rather than a trimmed torso!