Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Frustration!

OMG!  Save me from "updates"!!  That which had been so easy has become so blankety-blank hard since the unseen powers that be decided that easy was too easy and they did an update.  Inserting a photo used to take a click here or there and now takes multiple steps with left and right mouse buttons and I still can't edit as I used to.  Bear with me while I find my way (or try to) in this strange new world.  I gave up yesterday in utter frustration and decided I'd best quit while I had what was left of my patience and my mind, thus no entry at all.

The photo is of what I found an unusual sight.  Not the vultures, of course.  There are at least twenty of the big guys hanging out here daily on posts and wires.  However, finding pedestrian vultures is highly unusual.  What was up with that?  "My" vultures are so used to Michael and I walking the drive that they wait until we are within a few feet before takeoff.  Even the birds on foot weren't in any big hurry to leave.  Go figure.

I don't know what the blog will look like in the future.  Fingers crossed.

Stay well.  Be safe.

No comments: