Thursday, May 9, 2019

Assistants

The cats have decided I need some help in the decorating department and have been busy lately rearranging the couch, moving pillows almost daily and, for some unknown reason, tugging the slipcover out.  Celeste seemed satisfied or worn out and took a rest.  Ralph takes his turn, too.

Helper Dude came in the afternoon and did a bunch of much-needed weed-eating.  He's such a good dude.  Stan, my brother-in-law, is another one.  We talked yesterday and he insisted he would come up to mow, so we will reschedule for next week.  Heaven knows I need the help so I wasn't going to refuse assistance when it's offered.  With all these assistants, one of these days this place may look good again.

1 comment:

Kathryn Williams said...

I'm glad you have help...a nice weekend for it!